nakinaki is an effective natural help for lice. It is a mixture of aqueous extracts with various essential oils for spraying in children's hair.
Properties of the plants used:
- Eucalyptus may be antiseptic, may be a powerful antibacterial
- Cypress may improve circulation, may be antiseptic
- Lavender is purifying, may re-balance, regenerate, & calm
- Rosemary may be an antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral
- Cinnamon may be antiseptic, anti-viral, may reduce headaches, &may increase in circulation
- For prevention: Spray nakinaki on dry hair and massage the scalp & hair for a few seconds to aid absorption.
- To use: Spray nakinaki on dry hair & and massage the scalp & hair for a few seconds to aid absorption. Wait 15 minutes then pass a fine-toothed comb through the hair from the scalp outwards to the ends of the hair.